Frame Arms Girl Plastic Model Kit Shadow Tiger 16 cm
Pagamenti sicuri con Paypal, Bonifico Bancario e ricarica Postepay
Spedizione tracciabile con Sda -
International shipping with Ups
Possibilita' di prenotare gli articoli con acconto* del 10% e saldo al momento dell'uscita del prodotto. Contattaci tramite Whatsapp 3925629377 o invia richiesta Email per utilizzare questa opzione.
*LE PRENOTAZIONI ESEGUITE SENZA ACCONTO VERSATO SARANNO ANNULLATE DOPO 48 ORE.
Shadow Tiger, the Frame Arms designed by Yoji Shinkawa (KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS Co., Ltd.) is reborn as a Frame Arms Girl, designed by Yoji himself!
The model was sculpted by Katsuhiko Hori, who has brought several of Yoji's designs to life over the years.
- The head and additional armor are newly redesigned.
- The model includes new waist extension frame parts that can be used to mount armor and weapons.
- The kit includes three face parts: "default/looking forward," "surprised/looking forward," and "smiling/looking left."
- The face parts are pre-printed, allowing users to build a model that closely resembles the character illustration
- The model can be assembled with or without her helmet.
- The ribbon is attached with a 3 mm joint and can be removed.
- The chest armor can be removed, and a lightly armored version of this model can be assembled by exchanging the arm and leg parts from FRAME ARMS GIRL MATERIA or FRAME ARMS GIRL INNOCENTIA.
- Using the sliding joint on the hip and the pop-out joints on the thighs together will allow for a wider range of movement.
- The hand parts are attached with a ball joint, allowing you to post the hands in a variety of expressions.
- The model kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The model is equipped with 3 mm connection points, making it compatible with existing M.S.G and Frame Arms weapons and armor.
Please note: Due to the small edition size and the great demand for this item, allocations are possible.